Saturday 1 January 2011

What better way to start the New Year, than get ahead of technology and start my own blog! I can assure you that it won’t be long until you soon realise how technophobic I am!! At times I truly believe I eat, sleep, breath cakes…is that healthy you ask? HELL YES! Life is sweeter than you can ever imagine ;)

As I sit in my room at 1:33am, still trying to get used to a blog I have created, I crave for something gooey, rich and fabulous! No honestly, I do mean something other than a man...then again one of those would do finely too (if he brought along a sweet treat)… Coming back to reality I was actually referring to food. Will have to go and hunt for something in my door way to heaven (otherwise known as my Pink Smeggy the Fridge!!)

One of those nights where it’s been a long and busy day in the kitchen and my body is still in electric mixer mode (has to be my Red Kitchen Aid) so can’t peacefully sleep. I have been preparing for a big engagement party which is tomorrow, no not mine, otherwise I wouldn’t be sitting here creating a blog would I?! A girl called Samira’s actually. I’m having the pleasure of creating a pretty pink and white cupcake display for her, big Cookie pops, and two adorable little cutting cakes. One of which is in the shape of a pillow, with two rings placed on top, and the other is a pretty, frilly floral design with baby pink pearls…pictures shall come shortly!!

Whilst you await for Samirah’s engagement cake pictures, let me share with you some of my recent scrumptious creations! (Right after I go down to find something to indulge on!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment